lunes, 31 de mayo de 2021

3.17 Reading an writting texts

 

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING: Don't forget send me these questions and answers.

Guide 3.17: Reading an writing texts

Hello , my name is ____________

I am studying at grade:_________

Good Afternoon students , How are you today?

___________________________

What are you doing  now ?

____________________________

What´s your  last name?

_____________________________

How old are you?

____________________________

Where are you from?

____________________________

What do you wear on week end?

____________________________

What's your favorite color?

____________________________

What's your favorite animal?

_____________________________

 Do you like traveling?

_____________________________

Vamos a  hacer lo mejor posible en  textos descriptivo- narrativos y empezamos con los viaje que te gustan tanto.

Vocabulario

Si vas a hablar de tus vacaciones, necesitarás vocabulario relacionado. Aquí tienes unas cuantas palabras que te será útiles:

Verbos

Travel: viajar

Rest: descansar

Have fun: divertirse

Spend time with: pasar tiempo con

Visit: visitar

Drive: conducir/ir en coche a

Hike: hacer senderismo

Enjoy: disfrutar

Unwind: desconectar

Get away: escaparse

Sustantivos

Plane: avión

Train: tren

Mountain: montaña

Sea: mar

Boat: bote/barco

Wildlife: fauna

Landscape: paisaje

Hostel: hostal

Trip: viaje

Suitcase: maleta

Adjetivos

Breathtaking: sobrecogedor

Lovely: genial

Mild: templado (clima), agradable (tiempo)

Rainy: lluvioso

Sunny: soleado

Amazing: increíble

Interesting: interesante

Exhausting: agotador

Huge: enorme

Stunning: impresionante

 Ejemplo

Y ahora, te toca redactar. Aquí tienes un ejemplo de un texto breve contando unas vacaciones. ¡Anímate y haz el tuyo! , luego envíalo a tu profe.

 My Christmas holidays this year were simply amazing! I had two weeks, so I decided to do something special: go on a road trip to France.

I have some friends in different cities, so I stayed with them and I didn’t have to book any hostels. It was very cheap!

First, I drove to Barcelona. I didn’t stay long, but I went to the beach. It was mild for the winter, and I even had a quick swim!

After Barcelona, I went to Toulouse. The city is not very big, but it is lively and welcoming. I had a wonderful time. After two days, I drove north to Paris. It is a very interesting city, but it is huge and stressful.

I also visited Lyon and Montpellier. I especially enjoyed the street markets in Montpellier, where I bought some lovely wine.

I hope I can do this some other time, it was a great holiday idea!

 vocabulario para usar en el aeropuerto –

 airport – aeropuerto

airplane – avión

flight – vuelo

flight ticket – billete de avión

check in – facturación del equipaje

baggage / luggage – equipaje

suitcase – maleta

passenger – pasajero

boarding pass – tarjeta de embarque

departure / boarding gate – puerta de embarque

departure lounge – sala de salida

departures – salidas

arrivals – llegadas

to board – embarcar

fight attendant / air hostess – azafata

flight crew – tripulación de cabina

to take off – despegar

to land – aterrizar

round trip ticket – billete de ida y vuelta

one way ticket – billete de ida

passport control – inspección de pasaportes

duty free –  sin impuestos

baggage claim – recogida de equipaje

customs – aduanas

carry on luggage / carry on – equipaje de mano

depart – salir

layover – parada en el vuelo

first class – primera clase

coach class / economy – clase turista

business class – clase business

fight delayed – vuelo retrasado

nothing to declare – nada para declarer

car hire / car rental – alquiler de coches

taxi / cab service – servicio de taxi

taxi stand / taxi stop – parada de taxi

emergency exit – salida de emergencia

seat belt – cinturón de seguridad

flight number – número de vuelo

seat number – número de asiento

booking reference – número de reserva

terminal – terminal

frases que puedes usar en un próximo viaje. 

Where is the taxi stand, please? 

What’s the number of the boarding gate?

Where is check-in for British Airways?

The flight is delayed by half an hour.

Is there a train to the city center?

Where is the baggage claim, please?

I seem to have lost my luggage. Who should I speak to?

Is there a car rental agency here at the airport?

My flight departs from Terminal 4 at 3 PM.

Practicing/ text about traveling