martes, 21 de septiembre de 2021

CUARTO PERIÓDO ACADÉMICO de 2021- CICLO 400 New GUIDE 2 READING COMPREHENSIÓN.( PAST TENSE)

 PAST TENSE PRACTICE




Hello , my name is ____________

I am studying at grade:_________

Good Afternoon students , How are you ?

________________

What are you doing  now ?

____________________________

What´s your name?

_____________________________

How old are you?

____________________________

Where are you studying?

____________________________

What do you wear on hollydays?

____________________________

What´s your favorite food?

____________________________

What´s your favorite person?

_____________________________

What did you do last weekend?

I had a great weekend last weekend. On Friday I _____to a bar with my friends. I_____ a delicious hamburger and french fries. I entered a pool tournament and I played really well. I won the tournament and ______ 15 euro. I ______ very happy. I ______ new people from Germany and they _______ me a popular drink in Germany that is similar to a Bloody Mary.

On Saturday I ______ a bit tired. I _______ in bed until 11 o’clock in the morning and then I had a nice brunch. I _______ toast with tomatoes and mushrooms and I_________ coffee. I ______ out and _________ around the town where I live with my girlfriend. We ______ to the supermarket and ________ a lot of vegetables. My bags _________ heavy and we walked home up the hill. My girlfriend __________ Lasagna for dinner and then we __________ a movie.

Look and write te past tense of each verb to complete the last exercise

(go- eat - win - be -  meet -  drink - stay - walk - buy - make watch - wake - have - use - spend - talk )

2. On Sunday I ________up late again. I _____ a very lazy weekend! I _____ a nice brunch again (beans on toast this time). We went to a nice hotel and _______ their spa facilities. I ______swimming but the water in the jacuzzi _____ too hot so I didn’t use the jacuzzi. I love reading a book beside the swimming pool. I _______  about 4 hours there. When I arrived home I called my friend on Whatsapp and we _________ for one hour. I ________ a great weekend.

Reading Comprehension questions

  1. How much did I win in the pool tournament?
  2. What did I do on Saturday evening?
  3. Why didn’t I use the Jacuzzi?
  4. How long did I talk to my friend?